AW: Impossible level?

From: Fischer, Björn Christoph
Subject: AW: Impossible level?
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 14:02:34 +0200

> tutorial/snow15-grumbel
> I can't save any of the pingus that come out of the left
> drop, because they
> fall straight off the hole.

You are using MSVC6 I guess? MSVC6 has problems with templates which are
used in blitter.cxx and blitterimpl.hxx. If so you can use the patch I've
committed this morning (Mo 07.04.03 08:52), it should fix the problem. I
don't know if Ingo commits the patch to cvs, but even if not, we VC6ers can
either update to .net or keep these 2 files as our own local versions...

Greetings

Björn