Re: Playing another worldmap than tutorial

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Re: Playing another worldmap than tutorial
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 16:34:18 +0200

I saw there are more worldmaps than tutorial.xml on CVS. I'd like to
test them, how can I play another worldmap than tutorial?

The other worlds aren't playable, they are just a background image +
path-info, but no levels.

Alritght, I cleaned up the volcano.xml file a little bit. At least it's possible to load the worldmap without errors now. Patch file is attached. Levels are right now set to playable/hellmouth*-grumbel.xml. hellmouth 11 an 16 were missing, so I changed these levels to 12 an 17...

Maybe we could move the hellmouth levels to a levels/volcano folder just like the tutorial levels?

BTW: This is the first patch I've ever made :-), so please have a look at it and tell me if it is ok.

Greetings

Björn