Release 0.6.0 getting closer, IRC meeting again

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Release 0.6.0 getting closer, IRC meeting again
Date: 28 Mar 2003 14:46:47 +0100

Release 0.6.0 is getting closer and as far as I can see the planed
release in the beginning of April should be doable without to much
problems. Stuff still to be done:

 - level file format versioning
 - LANG/translation bug fixes and testing
 - check for memory leaks (valgrind)
 - story
 - beta testing
 - timing/frame-skip code needs a rewrite
 - online html manuel
 - in-game help screen as addition to the manual
 - screenshot stuff needs to get fixed or disabled
 - scroll-wheel support (needs ClanLib hack probally)
 - worldmap savegames needs still a bit of work
 - we need a few more snow levels (one level to teach solid ground)
 - a few more gfx (pause-button, etc.)
 - a man page
 - pinguscfg starter up needs finishing

Some of that stuff can probally be suspended to a 0.6.1 or 0.7.0
release.

I would suggest to make another IRC meeting tomorrow:

Server:  irc.freenode.net 6667
Channel: #pingus