Re: Pingus Main Menu

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Re: Pingus Main Menu
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 00:56:58 +0100

It will probably have crashed since the tutorial levels are most likely
still missing in your CVS checkout. Ingo commited them only a very short
time ago since I noticed the problem first. :-)
In Windows it's still quite impossible to see such errors since the
error messages are printed to a extra console windows which will be
closed in case of a crash before you can see anything. There was a hint
from Kenneth about what line to remove/comment out to change this but I
somehow never got to doing it...
Geeeeez! Shame on me dumb WinCVS-User... just forgot to activate the -d option...

Thanx for the hint.

Björn