Pingus Main Menu

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Pingus Main Menu
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:45:27 +0100

Hi folks,
when starting pingus "on its own" (just klicking an Icon without command line and levelfile as parameter) I first see the trailer with the story. After the three pictures the main menu (the one with the funny pingus for "contrib", "Create a level", "start" and so on) appears.

But when I click the "start"-Pingu, the window closes and nothing more happens...

Any Idea why? Or where I can look for it?

Greetings

Björn