Re: Windows Build Errors

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: Windows Build Errors
Date: 19 Feb 2003 15:32:41 +0100

Ingo Ruhnke <address@hidden> writes:

> I have written a little script that collects all the source files
> from the Makefile.am's and writes them to 'po/POTFILES.in', from
> that file it should be relativly easy to generate the MSVC6 projects
> files automatically.

Done, little script called update-dsp.sh is now present which
regenerates the pingus.dsp file, updated file is in CVS. If something
missing there or broken, simply add the missing files to the
update-dsp.sh file and rerun it (if a /bin/sh is at hand).

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927