Re: cvs?

From: basse
Subject: Re: cvs?
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:29:14 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, David Philippi wrote:

> You could post your erorrs, but....

yes... maybe I try this night again, and post them here..

> ... how can you be sure there are errors with the actual CVS if you can't
> check it out?

I have the cvs which I downloaded 2-3 weeks ago. it's just, that "cvs
update" doesnt seem to be working.. it hasn't worked for week now.. all I
get it that refused connection..

I thought that updating cvs tree would help to solve the compile problem..

--
.
. CoffeeStories