Pingu feedback

From: John August
Subject: Pingu feedback
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:54:09 +1100

Attached I've put together a comment file.

"Difficulty" could be caused by difficult manipulation, or a lot of
thought to figure out how to do a level.  Your difficulty levels do not
distinguish this.

Also, a level might be unfinished but nevertheless good or bad, and a
player will not know whether something is a test level not intended for
release or a potentially working screen with bugs.

Your ratings and difficulty ratings perhaps could be changed.

I have some duplicate entries for some levels, look at the later entry
if there are.

The current version I'm using (2002-03-01 most recent date in ChangeLog)
does not properly keep track of numbers of pingus in many cases.

There are a lot of non-working levels - if there were fewer, I might have
been in a better mood and marked more levels "good" or "very good". This
is a factor you need to keep in mind :)

Good effort so far !

Cheers,

--