Re: you still looking for a web designer?

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: you still looking for a web designer?
Date: 05 Nov 2002 13:53:40 +0100

"Peter Oakley" <address@hidden> writes:

> I imagine that there could be quite a few jobless webby people about
> like me who've got tired with tweaking their resumes and would like
> to do something more useful with their time, like help you. But if
> you have had no offers then I'd be happy to help.
>
> Are you still looking?

The current stage of the redesign is visible at:

 * http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~ndm103/pingus/default.htm

Its not really finished and since nobody is working on getting the
design a bit more cleaned up you are free to take the job. CVS access
to the xml source of the webpage is available at:

 * http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=pingus

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927