Re: Screen (level) navigation with cursor keys

From: Jorrit Tyberghein
Subject: Re: Screen (level) navigation with cursor keys
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 19:33:43 +0100

Simon Constable wrote:
Hello,

I'm semi employed as a programmer and it has been noted that my interface design skills are noteworthy. While playing Pingus with the mouse I feel that it would also be beneficial to enable the user to scroll around the screen (level) using the cursor keys while using the mouse to select and manipulate the pingus. Anyone who has done this while playing an RTS will appreciate how welcome this feature is. It feels intuitive.

I agree! But movement with cursor should be pretty fast so you can
navigate quickly using the keyboard. Also I would like to have hotkeys
for all the actions a pinguin can do.

Greetings,