Re: A Question about Bashers

From: Jorrit Tyberghein
Subject: Re: A Question about Bashers
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 19:26:55 +0200

Simon Constable wrote:
Hello,

I am attempting to beta test the numerous levels and have a question regarding the Bashers:-

If I remember correctly the Basher would continue bashing for a short period after initialising him as a Basher. In Pingus a Basher only bashes once and then ends. Is this correct?

Apparently this bug only appears in the released windows binaries
because they were made before this bug was fixed. The linux
version doesn't seem to suffer from this.

Greetings,