Bridger can get stuck

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: Bridger can get stuck
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:39:32 +0100

Attached is a Pingu demo file of a situation that I have come across
several times, after some bridging misjudgments, which I found quite
annoying.  I've also attached the fix, which also fixes the "problem" of a
Bridger being able to build a bridge up but not being able to walk all the
way down again.

Play the demo before applying the fix, then play it again afterwards.

Thanks,
Gervase.