Re: new menu idea (gfx)

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: new menu idea (gfx)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 01:14:57 +0200

On Tuesday 15 October 2002 20:17, Tomas Blaha wrote:
> It looks great. But I like current menu too.

I agree, it looks great. I like the incomplete look and those lot's of Pingus
that seem a bit aimless. If there are enough animations like Gervase
suggested one could get tempted to use it as a screensaver.
Only reason this can't happen to me is that I never use any screensaver cause
I hate them. ;-)

> In the in-game graphics, pingu head measure about 1/3 of the whole pingu
> height and is quite spherical. Can you try bigger heads? Body seams
> perfect.

I agree here again, the head is too small and the beak to large in
comparison. If you enlarge the head while keeping the beak and the eyes the
same size it'd look much better. Maybe the eyes will need to get a tiny bit
larger too.

Bye David