General Windows Cleanups

From: Neil Hotmail
Subject: General Windows Cleanups
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 18:04:06 +0100

Don't patch pingus.dsp with the diff file, that seems to make it not work at
all, and last time I edited the .dsp file out it stopped the whole patch
file working, so I'll leave that to someone else.
I have attached an updated .dsp file, this one does "warnings as errors" on
the release build, so it should pick up more spurious code quicker, it also
has any extra files added since I last submitted the .dsp.

Most of the fixes are:
Correct casting, typically:
int i; bool b;
b = i -> b = (i != 0)