Re: Bugs on Savannah

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: Bugs on Savannah
Date: 10 Oct 2002 02:19:18 +0200

Gervase Lam <address@hidden> writes:

> The following bugs are still open on Savannah:
>
> [655 Doing a screenshots causes segfault]
> DONE.

I'll leave that open until I had a deeper look at it. It doesn't crash
currently, but it doesn't really produce what I want either. It also
gives 'interesting' results on non-16bit displays.

> [682 Bombers stopp in the air if they detonate]
> DONE.

See followup to that bugreport, the current behaviour breaks at least
two levels stone11-grumbel.xml, stone12-grumbel.xml. The solution
would be to keep infos about the last action, so that it won't fall
down on a climber.

> [692 headbump is to high and gets triggered when it shouldn't]
> The "causes head bump" bit after a Basher has finished bashing a tunnel
> has been done.  The case where Walkers get stuck between a Bridge and
> Ceiling I attempted recently.
>
> I suppose the latter needs to be re-tested considering that the solution I
> did for this caused the problem of stopping Bridgers building up to a wall.

You fix fixed a stuckyness problem, the above is different. Its
currently quite hard to get a bridger out of a basher-cave.

<random-idea>What about makeing the basher radius simply a few pixels
heigher and widther?</random-idea>

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927