Re: Windows .dsp files corrupted

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: Windows .dsp files corrupted
Date: 09 Oct 2002 11:57:34 +0200

"Neil Hotmail" <address@hidden> writes:

> When the .dsp project file gets checked in it is being corrupted
> because it ends up with UNIX line ends, not PC ones. I don't know
> how to get round this - is there some way to persuade CVS its a
> binary file?

They are already flagged as binary files, somebody else must corrupt
them on there way into CVS.

[=Pingus=:~/projects/pingus/cvs]$ cvs log pingus.dsw  | grep -i keyword
keyword substitution: b
[=Pingus=:~/projects/pingus/cvs]$ cvs log pingus.dsp | grep -i keyword
keyword substitution: b

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927