[Volunteer]

From: Tobias Hellgren
Subject: [Volunteer]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 23:58:04 +0200

Hi, I'm interested in joining the group as a volunteered betatester and artist.
As for the artist part, you can check out a small gallery I've got at my
current homepage:
http://212.32.164.6/~thanius/imgs.php?gallery=art
My real specialty is drawing cute penguins. Heh.

If you're interested, and need the penguins to look in a special way - just ask
and I'll see what I can do. If you realize I'm not cut to fit for this project,
no probs. Just want to help out as much as I can now in the end run, as I've
been waiting for Pingus for a couple of years now. ;)

Well, cheers!

/thanius