Re: [Pingus-CVS] CVS: Games/Pingus/src surface_button.cxx,1.12,1.13

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Pingus-CVS] CVS: Games/Pingus/src surface_button.cxx,1.12,1.13
Date: 10 Sep 2002 14:55:51 +0200

David Philippi <address@hidden> writes:

> The problem here is more that the name is a bit misleading at first.
> One tends to forget that the EditorObjs are as deeply interwined
> with them as WorldObjs.

Yep, I know, but ObjData would be two generic and I currently can't
think of another name.

> Maybe it'd look nicer, but it would force me to include every header again
> leading to the situation where one change to e.g. the documentation of
> WorldObjData.hxx yields a recompile of most files.

Ok, well leave it like it is. Even so I don't like it I can live with
it.

> CL_Vector& pos
>
> .cxx
>   pos(data->pos)

I guess I can live with using references to shorten the name, might be
a better choice than private inheritage.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927