Re: [Pingus-CVS] CVS: Games/Pingus/src/gui gui_manager.cxx,1.9,1.10

From: Kenneth Gangstoe
Subject: Re: [Pingus-CVS] CVS: Games/Pingus/src/gui gui_manager.cxx,1.9,1.10
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 19:47:52 +0200

Quoting David Philippi (address@hidden):
> On Thursday 15 August 2002 16:25, Kenneth Gangstoe wrote:
> > Why not use
> > void foobar(float x, int /*y*/) {...}
>
> That, along with deleting the name completly are also valid options. The main
> negetave side effect I see in those is that tools like Doxygen won't see the
> name anymore.
> I don't need to mention that this variant is also not appropriate to solve
> problems due to an #ifdef SOMETHING in which the parameter may be used or
> not.

Well, if a parameter aint used, there is no point in documenting it, is it? :)

Also, using all these UNUSED_PARAMETER stuff, it seems kinda silly to me,
quite overkill for something rather harmless. But I have NOTHING to decide
in this case, I'm not coding on Pingus. Just my 50 øre or whatever they call
it.

- Kenneth