Re: Conditional targets

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Conditional targets
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 12:25:33 +0200

On Friday 14 June 2002 11:52, Kenneth Gangstoe wrote:
> Please do:)

I should learn to keep my mouth shut. ;-)

Attached are 3 scripts:
header_check.pl   - checks wheter a header given as parameter may be included
                            without additional includes in front and puts the
                            header into a file error.txt if this doesn't work
header_cleaner.pl - expects a header and will generate a file success.txt
                            containing all includes that may be removed
impl_cleaner.pl     - does the same for implementations

Bye David