Re: Strange problem with string_converter

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: Strange problem with string_converter
Date: 11 Jun 2002 17:00:54 +0200

Giray Devlet <address@hidden> writes:

> .. and Ingo Ruhnke wrote:
> (on Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 10:23:56PM +0200 to be exact)
>
> > I guess this patch from Giray is the problem:
> >
> > | added missing 'dnl' statement  for AM_GNU_GETTEXT
>
> himm well, it was not working on my system without the 'dnl'
>
> using version (GNU automake) 1.6

'dnl' is something like the comment sign of auotconf (m4), so
basically you killed gettext support with this one. See the gettext
and autoconf manuall for more info on what is needed to get gettext up
and running.

--
Advent:     http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/advent/
Feuerkraft: http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/feuerkraft/