pigeoncide-devel

Re: [pigeoncide-devel] [Pigeoncide] Progress on the CGI-Assets

From: Marc Modrow
Subject: Re: [pigeoncide-devel] [Pigeoncide] Progress on the CGI-Assets
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 16:54:37 +0200

Hmm... Would be nice to find out, whether you can load .eps or such natively in panda. Of not, it would be easier (and probably better looking) if I/we did a very high resolution version in Photoshop and render it down to the needed resolutions. Also nice to know about the late deadline, as my semester here ends at the 19.12.2009 and I'll leave the country on the 22.12.09. So my International Office should be told at least one grade will come late ;)

Also I need to know if the sticks work the way I did the first one. In that case I'd do the vine-like one asap. Also I plan to do 1-2 Weapons today.

Ciao, Marc

P.s. anything you can demo this wednesday? I'd like to see something^^