phpgroupware-users

Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Have to get help, docs, tutorials, ...on PHPGro

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Have to get help, docs, tutorials, ...on PHPGroupware in French, PLS, PLS, PLS!!!!!
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:34:12 +0100

Hi bpm72.

If you are able to wait a little bit, an article will be published in
French in phpsolution magazine of February.

As you know, phpGroupware try to be as multi lingual as it can, but time
we use to translate things is time we can't put in translation (and we
are certainely not the best to do translations).

If you want, you can try the french ML on yahoogroup
(address@hidden).

Regards,

Caeies.