phpgroupware-users

Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Japanese Language Viewing

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Japanese Language Viewing
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 15:45:29 +0000

>Unfortunately, due to my workload this week, I won't be able to visit the
>offices where the Japanese PC's are to do any more testing until early next
>week.
>Thanks!  I'm looking forward to the 0.9.16 release, especially since this
>site is still in testing phase -- in an effort to bridge the Japanese
>office and the US office for productions schedules, etc. -- I know the
>users will looking forward to it as well.

Ok, then once you've tried this, tell us how it goes ! As some people have
translated some apps into japanese, I believe that with a correct configuration
it
should work !

Maybe you could try to contact the person who was translating stuff some
monthes /
years ago (according to the CVS) :

http://savannah.gnu.org/users/itheart/

Bye.