phpgroupware-docteam

[phpGroupWare-docteam] Proofreading

From: James Deagle
Subject: [phpGroupWare-docteam] Proofreading
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 20:39:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi:

I linked to your site from the savannah.gnu.org projects page while looking for
a free software project that could use a documentation proofreader. I have been
using GNU/Linux and FreeBSD for a few years, and as much as I'd love to
contribute code and/or debugging, my programming skills are almost
non-existent. Therefore, I'd like to do the next best thing to coding by
contributing my skills as a proofreader and writer to a free software project.

My writing/editing/proofreading experience includes contracts with various
software companies in the Ottawa, Canada region as well as a stint with the
Standards Council of Canada. Earlier in my career, I worked in the newspaper
industry as a reporter, editor, photographer and layout designer.

I would like to get involved with the phpGroupWare project as a proofreader. If
this interests you, let me know. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
James Deagle