phpgroupware-docteam

[Phpgroupware-docteam] okay lets get some things moving

From: Josh Miller
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] okay lets get some things moving
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 13:24:03 -0600

Okay for the .14 release there are a lot of things that need to be done.

We need someone to make a full phpgw_en.lang for each module, with priority on ht more often used ones, aka if you use it, then a lang file is good, if you don't, don't wory. This will get rid of the * on phrases that confuse first time users.

We also need a few people to help me Audit the inline documentation for consistency with the doc parser.

We will soon have the SGML documenation building to the web site, and problem areas will need to be located in the documentation, to be fixed for .14 The install document shoudl be easy to up date, by pulling little notes together. Its the user manual that has blank sections that could use the most work. If anyone has interest in these let me know.

- Josh Miller