[phpGroupWare-developers] example of Server.Transfer and Context Handler

From: hanusoft
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] example of Server.Transfer and Context Handler
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 01:19:38 -0700 (MST)

This is an example of Server.Transfer and Context Handler.
Through this we can get the multiple values of previous form.

http://www.hanusoftware.com

In this page we are displaying data from previous form. We can use this
technique for multiple form registration form.

Code (ContextParent.aspx.cs): -

private void Button1_Click(object sender,System.EventArgs e)
                {
                Server.Transfer("ContextChild.aspx");
                }

                internal Hashtable Value
                {
                        get
                        {
                                Hashtable objHT = new Hashtable();
                                objHT["Name"]=TextBox1.Text;
                                objHT["FathersName"]= TextBox2.Text;
                                objHT["Address"] = TextBox3.Text;
                                return objHT;
                        }
                }
Code (ContextChild.aspx.cs) :-

                {
                        Hashtable objHT = new Hashtable();
                        if(!IsPostBack)
                        {
                                ContextParent ParentPage;
                                ParentPage = (ContextParent)Context.Handler;
                                objHT = ParentPage.Value;
                                Response.Write("<br><br>");
                                foreach(DictionaryEntry di in objHT)
                                {