[phpGroupWare-developers] While we wait - an intermediate version

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] While we wait - an intermediate version
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:31:27 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,
I need an intermedian version of the api - that spans the gap between .16 and
.18.
I maintain such a version (XSLT, ACL2 - and more)  on my computer - and post it
to a web-site whenever it changes.
A cvs-access would be much more flexible (and safer).

Would it be possibel to have a Version-0_9_17-branch (or something) ?
The alternative can of course be to register a new "while we wait"-project on
savanna

Regards

Sigurd