Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] custom functions

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] custom functions
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:29:15 +0200

yes it is quite similar - but as I understand it - one can only have one
hook per loaction and there is no method for enabling/disabling the hook
- and there is no interface for including a new hook ohter than "Find
and Register all Application Hooks".
Of course - I might be wrong.
The idea is to make is easy to customize.

Regards

Sigurd