Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] [Sync] Milestone 5

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] [Sync] Milestone 5
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 10:03:14 +0000

Ok, I've checked the code that has an error and found it : a simple syntax
error :

The line 717 or sync/inc/class.so_sync.inc.php contains

phpgw_channels.channelid

instead of

phpgw_syncchannels.channelid

Now it works. But the problem is that I can get no record from the addressbook
module. So a new question : do I have to do something special in order to have
the records from addressbook accessed by sync module ?

I continue searching ...