RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] adodb

From: sigurdne
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] adodb
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:00:02 +0100

adodb is used in the proposal-branch like this:

$dbresult = $GLOBALS['phpgw']->db->Execute("SELECT column_name from ...");
while (!$dbresult->EOF)
{
 $dbresult2 = $GLOBALS['phpgw']->db->Execute("SELECT " .
$dbresult->fields['column_name'] . "from ...");
 while (!$dbresult2->EOF)
 {
  $list[] = $dbresult2->fields[$dbresult->fields['column_name']];
  $dbresult2->MoveNext();
 }
 $dbresult->MoveNext();
}