Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Accounts Im- Export

From: Philipp Kamps
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Accounts Im- Export
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:02:28 +0100

Hi,

This mail was meant to be send on our internal
developer list - sorry for that.

Caeies translation is pretty accurate. This
Im- / Export mask isn't finish but I'll let you
know when I can provide a patch.

Dirk needs the accounts in SQL for an internal
Installation of the phpgroupware - that's all.

Sorry again, fips

Am Fr, den 19.11.2004 schrieb Benoit Hamet um 16:48:
> Nür in English Bitte :)
>
> Small live translation :
>
> Fips write a new system to im-ex port Accounts already existing in the
> system. This is working for Groups and Accounts, and works between LDAP
> system and SQL, so you can switch between the two system.
> The diff is not yet ok, and the code is not in the CVS.
>
> Last but not least, Fips has not play with the SQL code so much (one
> time shot ??) -- something related to Dirk and Projects ...
>
> Caeies,
> Trying to work its german (oh Dear...)
>
> Philipp Kamps wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > den existierenden Accounts Im- Export habe ich heute neu
> > geschrieben. Accounts und Groups können nun beliebig
> > zwischen LDAP und SQL hin-und her kopiert werden. Die
> > Maske ist noch nicht vollständig fertig - daher nicht
> > in das CVS committed.
> >
> > Trotzdem habe ich nun einmalig alle Daten nach SQL
> > gespiegelt - sodass Dirk sie auch direkt vom Projects
> > nutzen kann.
> >
> > Gruß, PK

Philipp Kamps
- Team Softwareentwicklung -
pro|business AG
Expo Plaza 1
30539 Hannover
Telefon    05 11 / 6 00 66 - 333
Telefax    05 11 / 6 00 66 - 355
E-Mail     address@hidden

                 eMail Management -
Wege aus der eMail-Flut, Rechte & Pflichten

Unser Thema am 24.11.2004 in Hannover
und am 25.11.2004 in Frankfurt

Mehr dazu unter www.probusiness.de/aktuelles/