Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Project

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Project
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 08:31:24 +0100

We are trying to communicate our module and phpgroupware with soap. Are
there any documentation for the SOAP module?? How are the functions in
calendar or addressbook module mapped to SOAP methods??

Concerning the soap code, be carefull, it's not very up to date (AFAIK in the .16 api)

I build a small script to get the latest nusoap library converted to something useable in the .16 api, (perhaps already posted on Savannah, if not ask me). But I know there is the need for more work than just automatically build the files ... I try to understand all the code in this part of the API, but there is still some 'not well known' parts.

If somebody is able to explain me some of these portions I will be happy to rebuild this part of the api.

Concerning your question about how to do it, IIRC there is a list_function (prefixed by DONT in most case for security reasons [this is for XMLRPC too, isnt'it ?) that list the public functions. Try to look at it, as well as the soap application ...

Good Luck.

Regards,
Caeies, still working on the DAV_fs in the api.