Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Phpgroupware-developers Digest, Vol 2

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Phpgroupware-developers Digest, Vol 20, Issue 23
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:14:59 -0500

> In the long run, what I really want is a native client with the full
> functionality of phpgroupware and its modules. Who is talking about
> building an xul client? I may be interested in working on something like
> that.

Yeah... Dave Hall was the first to bring this to my attention. But
lately, one of my bigger clients told me he would shure buy a native
client that got rid of all that 'web nonesense' without sucumbing to
'outlook nonsense' .

Still, this client does not want to sponsor the development. He wants a
working client and then he MIGHT pay. So, we are all probably on the
same situation but this makes about three (me, dave, you) interested in
working this.

Im not shure if dave wants it to work with the current stable branch,
the next one, or the nextgen experimental branch. I for shure just want
it ASAP (it should work with the current one and the next one dubbed
'head').