[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: phpGroupWare security questions

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: phpGroupWare security questions
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:29:43 -0500

the developers list is a better place for this question.

Most of the security bugs in php were also noted on the major security sites.

The versions you question are quite old now and completely
unsupported.  The changes should be documented somewhere in the bug
tracking system either on savannah or sourceforge, but if you're
simply interested in patching I'd instead recommend upgrading to the
latest, currently 0.9.16 and soon to be 0.9.16.001