Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] asyncservices - cron

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] asyncservices - cron
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 19:59:23 +0200

I use a generalised approach - most of it stolen from calendar - but
they will not show up in the calendar (unless I want to...)

Where ever I need a alarm  - I initiate the the alarmobjekt with a
alarm-type. In this way I can have different types of alarms.
Called from /property/inc/class.uis_agreement.inc.php (edit):

$alarm_data=$this->bocommon->initiate_ui_alarm(array(
        'acl_location'=>$this->acl2_location,
        'alarm_type'=> 's_agreement',
        'type'          => 'form',
        'text'          => 'Email notification',
        'times'         => $times,
        'id'            => $id,
        'data'          => $data,
        'account_id'=> $account_id
        ));

the initiate_ui_alarm-method is located to
/property/inc/class.bocommon.inc.php

In this case I am looking for the 's_agreement' - which will have the
first id ‘s_agreement:30:0’ for service agreement 30

The alarm form/view is defined by a XSL-stylesheet - to be inserted
where I want.
/property/templates/default/alarm_form.xsl
/property/templates/default/alarm_view.xsl

in this case the alarm form and view is called from
/property/templates/default/s_agreement.xsl

the alarm management methods is gathered in
/property/inc/class.boalarm.inc.php

to choose which timestamp to set the alarm in relation to - I chose (in
this case the termination date as the alarm date (not the date for the
actual alarm...))

/property/inc/class.bos_agreement.inc.php

function read_event($data)
{
        $boalarm= CreateObject($this->currentapp.'.boalarm');
        $event  = $this->so->read_single($data);
        $event['alarm_date']=$event['termination_date'];
        $event['alarm'] =
$boalarm->read_alarms($type='s_agreement',$data['s_agreement_id']);
        return $event;
}

Sigurd