[Phpgroupware-developers] NextGen Development back on Savannah CVS

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] NextGen Development back on Savannah CVS
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:48:33 -0700

For several months all NextGen dev was happening in a private CVS tree I had setup. We did this because at the time savannah was having performance issues and we wanted to be able to shuffle stuff around in the tree, but needed shell access for that.

Anyways, things are settled down, more people are getting interested in NextGen and we felt it was time to get back in with the rest of the project more fully.

So we have updated the code that is in the proposal-branch and will be doing all development in there.

Dan Kuykendall