Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Standard source code header and php Do

From: Reiner Jung
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Standard source code header and php Documentor
Date: 30 Jun 2003 23:04:42 +0200

It's realy simple,

they can send the business plan to the list. The interest from PB are
not the same as the interests from the project i think (I'm sure).

Read the plan for what they receive money and you will understand it ;-)
For what they receive money have nothing to ddo with the phpgw project
what you see at the moment.

I have no problem to make money with OSS. I make my daily money with
OSS. What they need te finish their project is more a "take over" than a
work togehter with the comunity.