Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] FLA license questions solved!

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] FLA license questions solved!
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:55:33 +1000

As stated earlier, all EU contributors to the project should hold off on
any assignments.  I am currently awaiting a response from the FSF Inc,
they are looking into it.

Please all EU residents who contribute to the project, do not do
anything about assignments, until advised further.  I know this takes
time, but it is for the longer term benefit of the project.

Cheers

Dave

PS - thanks for the patch, will look at it in around 16hrs :)