Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpWebHosting Rekindled

From: Jason Wies
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpWebHosting Rekindled
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 16:38:12 +0000

The debugging output you sent earlier looked ok, but you should try to run
test.php again.  You're probably running without cookies, so:

1) Click phpwebhosting icon
2) Change 'index.php' to 'test.php' in the URL bar, leaving the session
parameters intact, and send the output from that.

Make sure you're running the latest version of PHP, it's better to fix any
problems there than with older versions.

Do groups work at all?  E.g. if you edit the ACL to give a user access to a
group (and that group has access to phpwebhosting), can use see the group's
folder when you're in /home?

Have you tried with a different browser?  There were compatibility issues
with some browsers in the past that resulted in problems like this.

Do you have any other PHP apps installed that upload files?  Try using
another filemanager or an image gallery app that lets you upload files.  If
it doesn't work, then it's almost certainly a problem with your php.ini
settings or a bug in PHP.

Jason