Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PDF-support without additional php module

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PDF-support without additional php modules
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:43:52 +0200

Alessandro Farina wrote:

Hi,
I'm trying to implement the ROS pdf class too.
I think It will be very useful to implement this class at API level.
At the moment I'm trying to implement at app level, but I'm having some
troubles.
I build the pdf through a page called from an eTemplate, so with POST
method, and I get a blank page.
If I simply reload the page it goes all ok.
The page is correctly built, 'cause if  I call it outside phpGW it works
fine.
Any suggestion?
Any $phpgw_info['flags'] to enable/disable (in addition to noheader,
nonavbar)?

Alessandro

Try this:
1) $GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['flags']['noframework'] = True;

2) Another browser than IE (Mozilla Firebird is nice)

Sigurd