Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] FileManager

From: SI Reasoning
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] FileManager
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 01:34:32 -0500

filemanager is the only app that requires the location url to be completely
the same as the url you reached phpgroupware with.

To fix you need to go to the Setup III Configuration screen,
Step 2 Configuration and hit "edit current configuration"
in Path Information section:
Enter the location of phpGroupWare's URL.
Example: http://www.domain.com/phpgroupware   or   /phpgroupware

If you put in the full url correctly (https if login securely), then this
should resolve this issue.

--
SI Reasoning
address@hidden

The significant problems we face cannot be solved by
the same level of thinking that created them.
-Albert Einstein

Two things became clear. One, he didn't know very much. The other was he had
the confidence to ask questions that revealed he didn't know very much... you
got the sense that if he believed something he'd pursue it tenaciously.
-Richard Perle describing his first meeting with George W. Bush