[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Joinin' phogroupware

From: Ralf Becker
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Joinin' phogroupware
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:23:26 +0200

Hi Alessandro,

Alessandro Farina schrieb:
Hi Ralf
Thanks for all the informations.
I'll start working as soon as possible, and I'll send you other quetsions
and the result of my work.

I've mailed Gugux to join as translator (at the moment).

Good

But It would be useful to add a 'localizator' role to the dev group, infact
some way of doing business are different from country to country (es.
invoice structure, invoice fields and invoice numbers).

I would see this job included in the role of the Translation Coordinator, even if its not always simple translation.

Gugux: do you agree with this?

This is mostly, because we dont have so many active developers.

At the moment I'm tryn' to make an Italian localization for the 'projects'
and 'inv' invoice system.

Cool, get in touch with Bettina Gille (mailto:address@hidden) as she's the maintainer of that apps.

Ralf
Ralf Becker
OUTDOOR UNLIMITED Training GmbH                Telefon 0631 / 31657-0
Leibnizstraße 17                               Telefax 0631 / 31657-26
D-67663 Kaiserslautern            EMail address@hidden