Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: timestamps with my MySQL in schema_pro

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: timestamps with my MySQL in schema_proc
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:47:30 +0000

mysql only updates the first one, and doesn't allow null in any of them.  in
comparison, mssql only allows one per table and auto updated it with each
update to
the row, doesn't allow defaults, and seems to allow null's, though it probably
tosses in the current timestamp no matter what.  I don't know that pg does but I
suspect it'll be yet another set of rules.