[Phpgroupware-developers] two problems with filemanager in 0.9.16

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] two problems with filemanager in 0.9.16
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 14:44:43 -0400

Hello,

after updating on the 0.9.16 branch, I have two problems with
filemanager:

1) the base64 encoded arguments are not decoded correctly. Thus most
operations fail. I am not sure where this problem comes, maybe there
is something wrong with my setup. I could correct the problem by
urldecoding the values before base64_decoding them like
(base64_decode(urldecode(($varvalue))))

2) When I edit a user group in admin, formerly when filemanager was
called phpwebhosting there was an ACL icon I had to use to give rights
to use phpwebhosting to this group. Now there is no such icon beside
the entry for filemanager.

Michael