Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Portuguese Version

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Portuguese Version
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 11:29:54 +0000

>I don't know if this is the write place to write.

Well, there's a translation ML but it's not very used so ...

>I need a portuguese version, and i see there is one or two person,
>translate it, but I can't contact them. is the project stopped?

People who want to help translating do some work on their own and post patches,
which are commited. It's not a project with timeslines, etc ...

>I want to know to help the tranlation, or continue the job to translate,
>I think this is a great job, to increase the use of phpgroupware in the
>portuguese language...

Sure, glad you want to help ! I'm the translation coordinator, FYI.

I suggest you use the developer_tools translation management, it helps you
complete
lang files by translating missing ones. Once a portuguese lang file is
completed for
one app, you can put a patch to savannah.gnu.org and it will be commited for
future
releases of phpGroupWare. If you need help on how to do this, don't hesitate !

Bye !