Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] trademark issue

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] trademark issue
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 22:11:27 -0700

Lars Kneschke(priv.) wrote:

Dan Kuykendall <address@hidden> schrieb:
The solution:
1) I will give a license to the FSF to allow them to then license the

name to any organization/person who wants to use it for FREE
software.
2) I will then handle any licenses needed for proprietary reasons.

This is something i can live with very well. What are you plans for the prop. license?

I dont have the plans worked out yet. I am not going to set it up as a money making scheme, but I will just need to allow it to cover costs involved.