Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Project Structure - some progress

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Project Structure - some progress
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:03:03 +0000

Hi all,

I have followed the whole discussion with a lot of interest but did not want to
talk
because I felt the discussion was already moving the right direction, and I had
nothing interesting to add to what was said.

Now that we arrive to a point where everybody finds an agreement, I feel like
the
project will gain a lot from this and I just wanted to say that I'm very happy
:-)