Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Template Error: loadfile: domain is not a

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Template Error: loadfile: domain is not a valid handle.
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 14:43:49 +0000

Dave Hall (address@hidden) wrote:

>Bob Crandell <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Dave Hall (address@hidden) wrote:

I'm running this script to check out, evaluate, version 16.
===========================
#!/bin/sh

SERVER="-d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware"
VERSION="-r Version-0_9_16-branch"

echo "Login into CVS server."
cvs $SERVER login

echo "Change to phpgroupware 16 directory."
cd phpgr16
echo "Get phpGroupware project."
cvs -z3 $SERVER co $VERSION admin addressbook calendar email notes phpgroupware
phpgwapi preferences setup

echo "Repair permissions."
chown nobody:nogroup * -R

cd ..

It doesn't get index.php, login.php or header.inc.php.template so I copied
header.inc.php.template from my phpgroupware version 14.003 that is working
just fine.

If the template is the issue then where/how do I get the one for verson 16?

I hope I did a better job of explaining this time.

Thanks

--
Bob Crandell
Assured Computing