[Phpgroupware-developers] version 0.9.14.505

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] version 0.9.14.505
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 23:20:19 +0000

Hi,

I just set this up in it's own little world to watch it's progress.  Pretty
nice.

A couple of features that my clients are looking for are the ability to turn off
preferences and different colors for different users in the calendar.

I managed to turn off Preferences but now I can't get to the screen to turn them
back on again.

For editing users or groups the View, Delete, Edit won't.  I'm guessing this is
where I'd set the colors for a person's calendar.

Thanks for a great product.  I can hardly wait until it's releasable.

--
Bob Crandell
Assured Computing